The ATDA is pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for the 2022 ATDA Scholarship.
- Children or Grandchildren of ATDA members and retired members
- Good standing ATDA membership of Parent, Grandparent or legal guardian
- Attending, acceptance or applied for acceptance into an accredited college, university, community college, or technical or trade school at the time of the award.
- Awards to be used for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Applications and all supporting documents must be received by May 10, 2022 in order to be considered. MAIL EARLY!!!
Children or Grandchildren of promoted, managers, or those in Official positions are NOT eligible for an ATDA Scholarship.
This year’s essay: